Support for learners working towards Functional Skills Level 2 maths.
Work through each topic module at your own pace to further support your learning.
- Teacher: Charlotte Barnett
About this qualification
This is a regulated qualification. The regulated number for this qualification is 600/1455/6.
This qualification may be eligible for funding. For further guidance on funding, please contact your local funding provider.
This qualification is suitable for use within a Study Programme.
This qualification is designed for learners who are using IT within their job or plan to pursue a career in a job requiring IT skills. Units can be taken at a variety of levels which gives flexibility to enable the qualification to match job roles. This qualification is suitable for learners using IT systems in a wide range of job roles.
This qualification will:
- focus on the study of IT User Skills within the Information and Communication Technology sector
- offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge
- provide opportunities to acquire a number of technical skills.
- allow learners to apply knowledge, understanding and skills to a level recognised by employers, thus proving competency in their job role.
Achieving this qualification
To be awarded the NCFE Level 1 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ), learners must achieve a minimum of 13 credits. 3 Credits must be from the mandatory unit and a minimum of 10 credits must be from the optional groups. 8 credits must be at Level 1 or above. Only one of the same titled units can be achieved.
- Teacher: Peter Rea